[nos-bbs] NETROM REACHABILITY, INP2011 (INP3), and NRR

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 19:08:20 EST 2021

Maiko,

INP3

The problem with INP3 in jnos is that I don't get the nodes of the links hooked up to jnos or the other nodes of the jnos netrom table in Xnet.
Only the jnos node is received. 'inp ifaces xnet'  and 'netrom interface xnet 230' as well as the node timer is clearly specified in the jnos config.
I believe you based it on some German code. You might have a look at the INP3 implementation by John, G8BBQ (available for Linux and Windows)
as that works for both the transmit and receive side.  I know, to digest the code made by somebody else is very time consuming :-(

Bob VE3TOK