[nos-bbs] More on these RTS based PTT circuits everywhere

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Tue Feb 2 08:29:12 EST 2021

Hi Bob,

I won't plague the list with this anymore, but here are links from
others with similar issues :

https://www.dell.com/community/Laptops-General-Read-Only/TXD-DTR-Active/td-p/78971

This one below is quite interesting, and exactly illustrates and
discusses the issue I am facing

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/change-windows-7-default-serial-port-settings/5fede4f8-dade-416b-b828-33592f76f9a1

Interesting to say the least ...

the diode is just transient protection, I checked it to make sure it's
'okay', same diff.

Maiko