[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 Web Access for BBS users

Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Aug 25 12:36:36 EDT 2021

Some 'improvements' and underlying fixes have been done, it
might not look like it, but there was stuff that seriously had to be
fixed. Jay, thanks for that suggestion, it's been done, I agree.

I've also added the original JNOS 1.11f help files ...

So if anyone is bored, feel free to test it out again, thank you.

Maiko / VE4KLM