[nos-bbs] older AxHeardFile is NOT compatible with 2.0m.Gx - sorry

Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Apr 21 16:26:25 EDT 2021

Good day eh ?

Don't load the AxHeardFile from previous JNOS version if
you are now runing 2.0m.Gx - just start a new one.

You may see an endless loop and/or a crash (thanks Ron) ...

In order to properly set the heard times on load, I had to add
a second time value in the firstline of the save/load file. That
second time value is not generated in previous JNOS versions. It
can be put in manually if you like (it will be the uptime of the
previous JNOS at the time you saved the file). The 'status' up
timevalue that is.

OR the easiest is to NOT load the old file when you run Gx.

I'msurprised it looped, will have to put in better check.

Sorry :|

Maiko / VE4KLM