[nos-bbs] JNOS msg fwd -> Winlink Express - using VARA ...

Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Apr 21 09:43:25 EDT 2021

Successfully pulled a full message to myself off a winlink express
instance late last night, it's the sending TO that is having troubles
now (reporting incorrect message format, not sure why), but I am
sure I'll figure it out eventually.

Jose has done a nice job with the interfacing, this is so much nicer
then a 'host mode approach' if I can word it that way ...

Maiko