[nos-bbs] help Jnos

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Thu Sep 24 10:14:16 EDT 2020

Greetings,

On Thu, 24 Sep 2020, Dario Herrero wrote:

> Good morning, let me introduce myself, Dario LU4DRH radio amateur from
> Argentina, after several years I restored jnos to a raspberry pi 4,
> unfortunately in Argentina there are no users of us and there is no way
> to configure the ip 44, I would like to download the source code to
> compile us in debian or fedora since the pagewww.langelaar.net is down,
> thank you very much and I look forward to your help

    We have produced a Step-By-Step HOWTO about how to compile and install
JNOS on a Raspberry-Pi.  Though with a few minor modifications, this works
well on ANY Linux computer.

    Following the HOWTO are a complete set of configuration files that have
imbedded instructions how to set up your station.

    This can all be found on the http://www.MI-DRG.org website.

    Go to the "JNOS" section using the menu on the left of the screen.

    The sections of interest are:
       o HOWTO - Installing JNOS on the Raspberry-Pi3 (By: N8AVX):
       o HOWTO - Configuring JNOS and its necessary Support files:

    Enjoy!
       --- Jay WB8TKL
           o ARRL Michigan Section ASM for Digital Technologies
           o Chair, Michigan Section "Digital Radio Group" (DRG)
             [ www.MI-DRG.org ]