[nos-bbs] new JNOS 2.0 document project

Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Sep 2 13:24:48 EDT 2020

In case anyone is interested ... Just this past July I started
a new documentation project to better document JNOS 2.0.

Instead of writing a whole new manual, or trying to add stuff to
the existing manuals, I thought perhaps an addendum approach would
be more suitable for this type of thing.

  https://www.langelaar.net/jnos2/documents   (j2addendum.txt)

So I started a LIVING DOCUMENT on what JNOS 2.0 provides on top of
the original JNOS 1.11f that it was based on back in Oct 2004.

The document is version controlled, such that any time an update
is done to it, you will be able to see a distinct Document Version
at the very top of the document.

There are (will be) many sections to it, and I'm trying to keep it
as organized as I am capable of doing. It will be (already is) very
detailed in the information provided, please check it out.

If there is a section you want to write that you feel needs to be
in here, please send it in for consideration. I ask it be directly
related to JNOS 2.0 experiences OR if you feel it was not covered
in full or at all with regard to JNOS 1.11f or earlier.

JNOS 2.0 - coming up on 16 years ago ... oh wow ...

  (why am I still doing this)

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM