[nos-bbs] Log Trigger Issue

Ron Gibson ve3cgr at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 4 14:53:23 EDT 2020

Next small issue. Your example shows:
log trigger add "VE3CGR&timed out&" "mailmsg ve4klm ve3cgr timeout"

This results in a message to ve4klm with a subject of ve3cgr and the
body being timeout.

Ideally it should be:
log trigger add "VE3CGR&timed out&" "mailmsg ve4klm "ve3cgr timeout""

which should result in a subject called ve3cgr timeout.

The current code doesn't accept the extra quotes.

Ron
VE3CGR

https://www.avg.com