[nos-bbs] Testing SMTP/DNS Paths

Charles J. Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Mon Jan 6 12:51:50 EST 2020

I am having trouble getting a message destined to 44net at mailman.ampr.org
(44.76.7.7) to go directly from my JNOS (44.68.41.1) to that address.
For some reason, it winds up going to my commercial smtp gateway where
it the gateway can not seem to find out how to get there.  Any ideas on
where to make adjustments to both the autoexec.nos and/or the gateway?
Thanks in advance.

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 449.025/123.0 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls
topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan