[nos-bbs] Buffer issues?

Don Moore ve3zda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 04:43:14 EST 2020

Dozens of times and sometimes to the point that it’s almost continuous and
eventually jnos stops running.  In the meantime I’ve had to turn off the rf
ports.  When I try communicating with one particular station it sends
something but with a what I call a double xmit, the second one causes it.
The first one is the real message.  I hope that helps.  It’s also on the
9600 port.

Don.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 10:25 PM M Langelaar <maiko at pcsinternet.ca> wrote:

> Don,
>
> I put that in eons ago to prevent JNOS from crashing whenever it
> got a so called NULL ax25 frame,  maybe a hickup from a kiss TNC
> or something else I was never able to figure out why.
>
> It's just a warning, how many times have you seen it ?
>
> Maiko /  VE4KLM
>
> On 25/02/2020 8:11 p.m., Don Moore wrote:
>
> Does anyone know what this means?  I see it in the jnos log..
>
> warning : AX_recv NULLBUF
>
> thanks,
> Don - ve3zda
> --