[nos-bbs] Where can I find this library?

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 22 11:31:22 EST 2020

Hello Niels…

Should have mentioned this… Compiled jnos2.0m on a Buster machine, and trying to run it on a Stretch machine.

On the Stretch machine is where the error occurs. Running 'apt-cache search libncurses’ returns only libncurses5 packages. I have updated my /etc/apt/source.list and then ran 'apt-get update’ as instructed in sources.list. I then ran ‘apt-get install libncurses*’ which resulted in lots of stuff being downloaded but only libncurses5 packages were selected.

Perhaps one cannot load libncurses6 packages onto Stretch??

Thanks,
jerome