[nos-bbs] NNTP Server

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Mon Feb 17 14:36:49 EST 2020

Yeah, but bulletins are completely separate from NNTP I was told.

It would be nice to actually read bulletins that way, I don't use NNTP,
I have tried it and I know thunderbird works good with it, but honestly
if I could get my bulletins that way, all the better. Not sure how easy it
would be to integrate the bulletins into the NNTP server or if there is
already a way to do that - I have no idea.

Maiko