[nos-bbs] JNOS on Raspberry Pi - Keyboard garbage on start?

Niels Ruiter pd9q at packet-radio.net
Sat Feb 15 12:16:34 EST 2020

Hi Brian,

What is in your startnos file?

# Jnos start file
cd /home/pd9q/jnos
sleep 2
rm -f /home/pd9q/jnos/spool/mqueue/*.lck 2> /dev/null
rm -f /home/pd9q/jnos/jnos/spool/mail/*.lck 2> /dev/null
sleep 1
TZ='Europe/Amsterdam'; export TZ
export TERM=linux
exec ./jnos2.0m.1rc -g2 -f nos.cfg -d  </dev/tty2>/dev/tty2 2>&1

Try this.....

sudo ./startnos

Use "Conspy" to look at the /dev/tty2.
"sudo apt-get install conspy"
"sudo conspy 2"

And hit [esc] a couple of time`s to exit conspy

73 Niels PD9Q
https://packet-radio.net