[nos-bbs] WinRPR (robust packet) interface TX confirmed working now

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Mon Dec 28 14:51:18 EST 2020

I had a mistake in the TX code for the WinRPR kiss over tcp/ip interface
for JNOS 2.0, the fix is now in rsync and github areas. I just confirmed a
few minutes ago my APRS packets transmitted on 30 meters got picked
up by an igate down south, so this is very encouraging.

The VAPN group has a system on 80 meters I found out, so I will try and
get some connected mode tests going with them in the near future.

The BEST for the new year to everyone !

Maiko / VE4KLM