[nos-bbs] JNOS access away from LAN

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:55:48 EST 2020

I can't reach your jnos from amprnet, if it is using jnos.w9un.ampr.org. (44.48.210.3) I tried a tried a couple of other amrnet addresses in your
subnet and 44.48.210.4 is looping back via 44.48.210.1 to here. Is your internal amprnet routing OK?

Bob VE3TOK

--

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

Max Planck