[nos-bbs] mailmsg and index corruption ?

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 15 16:19:06 EST 2020

I’ve never been present when the error occurs… I get an error message to the tune of ‘index for mail is corrupt’. I’ve checked the logs each time, but that error doesn’t seem to get logged and so I can’t tell exactly where in a forwarding cycle it’s occurring. It has never occurred when I have sent a message that I have constructed if that’s what you mean by ‘mailmesg created messages’.
jerome