[nos-bbs] list of JNOS 2.0 sound card ifaces + updated addendum

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ac.rs
Sat Dec 12 06:37:42 EST 2020

Chris, group ...

I've been testing Direwolf + RIGblaster Advantage for a while. Although
not with a *NOS system but LinBPQ instead. The other day I had a great
300bd 'classic' packet connection on 40m with a Russian BBS. However,
need to re-check links in days to come, to be able to say whether params
were set ok. Stay tuned ...

Misko YT7MPB at YU7BPQ.#NSD.SRB.EU (pactor 1-4, robust packet)