[nos-bbs] ugly ax25 linux bug ? no idea SAMB gets 2 UA replies ...

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Fri Dec 11 12:15:02 EST 2020

An update.

The user has recompiled and relinked their application, so ensuring the
netax25 calls are matching what is actually installed on the linux distro.

So far so good, it's been over an hour, and I've been hammering away at
their system off and on, and it's not happening as of this email ...

Will know better in a day or so, stay tuned.

Maiko