[nos-bbs] anyone doing multiple path perms in ftpusers ?

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Fri Apr 24 21:44:48 EDT 2020

As a work around (IF you are using 2.0n beta), you could try this :

   ./jnospwmgr -a ve4klm -r "/jnos/public 0x0407f /tmp 0x00002"

example only of course, but this way the original path as set in ftpusers
is preserved, just make sure '-# ' has the primary permission value. My
WHAT command came to life after I played with the above.

It's a workaround for now, should have this fixed 'properly' soon ...

Maiko