[nos-bbs] anyone doing multiple path perms in ftpusers ?

Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Thu Apr 23 16:03:05 EDT 2020

I've run into a snag, a big pain in the neck actually ...

The JNOS code uses this function 'permcheck' that works in such
a way as to imply it is allowed to specify multiple path:perm sets
in ftpusers :]

Yes I did see that when doing the no-ftp users change, but I went
ahead with this anyways, seeing I thought there was NO documentation
on it, so I took another look at the JNOS user guide, and yeah, there
is a very small and brief mention of it, enough to now grab my attn.

QUESTION

  Is anyone on this list or does anyone know anyone not onthis list that
  actually uses the multiple path:perm feature ? Actuallynot a bad idea,
  but it looks like I am going to have to accomodate this some how ?

Maiko / VE4KLM