[nos-bbs] white pages - question

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 03:49:01 EDT 2019

Interesting stuff to read. At least now I know what an octothorpe is, at least as 'official' name! :-)
I don't believe that it is in the wp standard that white pages should be posted as public bulletins, or is it?
Isn't that the purpose of private messages to @wd6cmu, to update the central wp database once a day as it is passing the forwarding partners?
(I never knew that my bbs software was doing that, is it still done in bbs software like FBB and BPQ, etc.?)
I personally hate these wp messages as public bulletins, I regard it as spam.

Bob VE3TOK