[nos-bbs] Error on compile new release JNOS2

Bruce Nebergall K4TQL k4tql at dts-ga.com
Tue Oct 1 15:15:49 EDT 2019

Maiko,

I downloaded your new revision repository of JNOS2 and attempted to
compile according to your instructions.

I received the following error:

gcc -DUNIX -g3   -DDEBUG -Wall   -c -o wlauth.o wlauth.c
wlauth.c:31:10: fatal error: openssl/md5.h: No such file or directory
  #include <openssl/md5.h>
           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
<builtin>: recipe for target 'wlauth.o' failed
make: *** [wlauth.o] Error 1

I did note that you indicated that the libcrypto library needed to be
installed.  I probably don't know as much as I should, it's been a long
time since I did much C programming, but I think that I determined that
the library should be installed as part of the openssl package.  Openssl
is installed on my system.

What am I doing wrong?  Or do I even have the correct library installed.

Regards,

--
Bruce Nebergall, K4TQL

dah di di dit ... dah dit

Amateur Radio Station Kilo Four Tango Quebec Lima

Owner-Operator NoGA Gator Pit