[nos-bbs] 2.0m is official now

James Smith js.lanshark at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 02:14:34 EST 2019

Maiko,

  Thanks for all your great work! Is there a chance of making available
those checkpointed releases available as separate releases so we can refer
to a particular revision?

  I don't know, maybe something like a 2.0m.X.tgz file where each past rev
is available as separate download along with a 2.0m.current.tgz for the
current stable release, and still have rsync for those that like to live
out on the edge?

Cheers,

Jim N8AVX