[nos-bbs] 2.0m is official now

Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Nov 27 12:19:04 EST 2019

Hi,

2.0m is official now, no more beta, no more 'jnos2NR' rsync area.

Please read the release history again, I've tried to reorganize it :

    https://www.langelaar.net/jnos2

Warning to any folks using WL2K forwarding, you will have to recreate
your j2pwmgr database, it's in the notes, but need to highlight it in the
event you miss reading it, and you wonder why things are 'broke'.

I realize there are still pending fixes, recent and past, but I'm tired :]

Subsequent fixes (as time permits) will go out as 2.0m.X, where X++

Thanks to all for indulging me ...

Maiko / VE4KLM