[nos-bbs] nos-bbs Digest, Vol 171, Issue 2

Charles J. Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Thu Jan 24 12:16:59 EST 2019

With the proliferation of various soundcard modem methods,
we should have a simple lookup list of the JNOS autoexec.nos
commands the make them work.  Otherwise, the questions will be
asked again and again and again... :)

For example AGWPE, FLdigi, PSKmail, ARDOP, etc

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 449.025/123.0 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls
topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan