[nos-bbs] JNos and NNTP

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sat Dec 28 17:18:28 EST 2019

Jerome, did you ever have to deal with anything related to :

|  /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libarmmem.so|

Bus  Errors are sometimes linked to structure byte alignment
issues, I saw a forum post on this for memcpy and ARM, and
so I am now wondering if there is an issue with the structure
definitions for NNTP, wouldn't hurt to check, so I will do that.

The last time this alignment thing happened with JNOS was
back in fall of 2010. I had to make mods to a sockaddr_ax
structure, had to add filling since the structure size was an
odd number and JNOS was crashing.

I'll report back later what I find and if (any) fix. Mind you that
does not explain why Jerome's system is not crashing.

Maiko