[nos-bbs] my 'absence' from the list since Oct 2018 ?

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Mon Aug 5 17:04:30 EDT 2019

Hello to all,

I must apologize to the list, it would appear my attempts to post
anything from around late last October to just now never made it to
the list, and of course there was no warning back to me saying you
are not allowed to post from a non-subscribed email account, so for
those of you ever expecting a reply from me, I'm sorry for having
missed that. I was kinda wondering why the list was quiet and why
the NOS-BBS archive was missing entries :(

Late last October my 'official' email address was changed, BUT my old
list address is still valid, it's just an alias now to my new address.

I just failed to realize subsequent posts were using my new address :]

Hopefully this post makes it, and we're back in business. Then I'll
post most of the stuff (not much) I 'missed' since the beginning of
the year. Still very active keeping JNOS 2.0 going - not as crazy
busy as past years, but we're here.

Maiko / VE4KLM