[nos-bbs] JNOS-2.0k.3B_URO on Debian-9.5

SP2L SP2L at sp2l.ampr.org
Sun Nov 18 07:24:45 EST 2018

Hello Niels et al.

I was just about to sent message on the [nos-bbs] list
describing my recent findings and solutions.

But first of all I wanted to do more solid observations
and that was the reason to not go public with this, yet.

To answer your question, you're not missing _ANY_
mails on the newsgroup as there were none such alike.

Below,  Maiko's VE4KLM  answer to issue that I've reported
on [nos-bbs] list on Nov 16th at 17:48UTC.