[nos-bbs] Registering New Users

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Sun Mar 11 16:30:41 EDT 2018

Hy Ray,

glad to ear your success on running the JNOS2 :)

Actually the 'register' command is not available
to be used by the sysop to 'register' a user or
itself (refer to '?' commands on sysop console);
but the register operation may be done by any
users after the logon to the JNOS PMS (refer to
the 'h' command).
So you (the sysop) or any other hypothetical user may
register their data ONLY by issuing the 'register'
command at the PMS prompt.

73 and ciao, gus i0ojj/ir0aab