[nos-bbs] nr4sbuf - (info)

Maiko Langelaar maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Jan 1 14:35:29 EST 2018

> Wishing you very prosperous and Happy New 2018 Year!

Thank you sir :)

> Mon Jan 01 00:02:51 2018  - nr4sbuf - (info) callback disappeared
>   Mon Jan 01 00:02:51 2018  SP2L @ SP2L-5 - MBOX (sp2l) exit

It is merely a warning (information) saying the NETROM session currently
in play has disappeared (lost ax25 connection, whatever). I put these in
a while ago to deal with NETROM related crashes. There were several cases
where JNOS would crash when established NETROM sessions would suddenly
drop out. JNOS was not checking for 'bad' control blocks, so now it does,
and at the time I decided to log the event as well, you never know it
might be useful in tuning one's parameters or such.

Maiko