[nos-bbs] Usage of REFILE

Charles J. Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Wed Apr 11 20:57:55 EDT 2018

In resurrecting an older topic, I have a need to use REFILE and am
unable to get it to work using the instructions found on this list from
a few years ago.  It has been defined in my config.h, but no joy at all.

Here is how I have the REFILE set up for two specific calls:

# Rewrites based on "from" address - mostly used to catch "spam" from
internet
#
# from_address|to_address xxxxx
#
# If xxxx = refuse  mail is refused
# if xxxx is an existing area or mail box, mail will be written to that

k2zzz* | * hold
*@n2yyy | *@* hold

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 449.025/123.0 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls
topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan