[nos-bbs] Segmentation Fault - with back trace - NEW info

Ray Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 26 23:24:10 EDT 2017

On 10/26/2017 7:21 AM, Michael Fox - N6MEF wrote:
>    If that's the case, then a workaround might be to use mbox fbb 2.

I made the change and JNOS has been running for 80 minutes. We shall see
in the morning. Thanks for the suggestion.

--
---

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body,
then only left-handed people are in their right minds.

                                  _____

                      73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
                         GMRS - WQTX645
                      Visalia, CA USA DM06ii