[nos-bbs] jnos doesn't see the net on new pi sdcard

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Mon Nov 6 23:53:29 EST 2017

If your intention is a /30 subnet for tun0, then you've got the wrong host addresses. Network 192.168.0.148/30 would have host addresses 149 and 150.  But if you don't care about aligning on subnet boundaries, then it doesn't matter much for a linux p2p tunnel interface.

You say you can't ping the 44 address of JNOS.  The reason is you have no route to 44.x in your linux routing table below.  Add a route to your JNOS address, next hop of linux end of tun0.

You say you can't ping past the tunnel from JNOS.  I suspect the JNOS routing table is missing a default route with next hop of the linux end of tun0.

Michael
N6MEF