[nos-bbs] ax25 retries count doesn't work

Brian n1uro at n1uro.ampr.org
Mon May 15 14:33:57 EDT 2017

Bob;

On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 14:27 -0400, Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty wrote:

> Testing is with pure ax25 not netrom...  c <interface>  call
> I have an idea what the problem is, more later.

FYI:
My test was:
C CT N1URO-14
aka: a non-netrom path. I knew that would fail because the proper path
would be C CT N1URO-14 via N1URO-7
--
I don't have to worry about body fitness in 2017. All I do is
show my body to itself in the mirror and it throws plenty of
fits.
--------
73 de Brian - N1URO/AFT1BR
email: (see above)
Web: http://www.n1uro.net/
Ampr1: http://n1uro.ampr.org/
Ampr2: http://nos.n1uro.ampr.org
Linux Amateur Radio Services
axMail-Fax & URONode
http://uronode.sourceforge.net
http://axmail.sourceforge.net
AmprNet coordinator for:
Connecticut, Delaware, Maine,
Maryland, Massachusetts,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania,
Rhode Island, and Vermont.