[nos-bbs] Winlink mail with attachment

Jerry Groeneveld n0mr at lakenet.com
Mon Mar 20 21:59:29 EDT 2017

I've sent and received hundreds of Winlink messages through JNOS over the
past few months. Last night JNOS crashed on a Winlink poll. Looking at the
Winlink webmail I found a message with a Microsoft Word attachment. After
downloading that message using another Winlink mode, JNOS is now happily
sending and receiving Winlink mail.

Has anyone sent and received Winlink mail with an attachment. I've not tried
to send any Winlink mail with an attachment and download any other type
attachment. I've never tried to send a message with an attachment using the
packet mode. Maybe JNOS cannot handle mail with attachments.

Jerry, N0MR