[nos-bbs] jnos <-> bpq link

Michael Fox - N6MEF n6mef at mefox.org
Sat Jun 3 16:35:33 EDT 2017

Jerome,

Here is what I use for connection on port 10093 (and don't care what source port they send from = -1).
Note that since this uses the bpq system's hostname, it must happen AFTER autoexec.nos is done so that DNS is functioning.  So, I put these commands in a separate file, and in autoexec.nos I use:
	at now+0001 "source <filename>"

Perhaps someone here is also running BPQ and can help you with that end.

Michael

attach axudp <jnosinterface> 256 <bpq-hostname> <bpqcall-ssid> -1 10093
ifconfig <jnosinterface> description  "<bpqcall-ssid>  : <bpqnetromalias> : <bpq location>"
ifconfig <jnosinterface> ax25 bctext  "<mycall-ssid >  : <mynetromalias>  : <my location>"
mbox hideport <jnosinterface> off
mbox mport <jnosinterface> off
ip hport <jnosinterface> on
#netrom interface <jnosinterface> 236 0
#netrom route add <bpqnetromalias> <bpqcall-ssid> <jnosinterface> 236 <bpqcall-ssid>
#trace <jnosinterface> 0111 ./logs/trace.<jnosinterface> 1000