[nos-bbs] Segmentation Fault II (additional notes)

Ray Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 19 18:07:15 EST 2017

On 2/19/2017 2:38 PM, Ray Quinn wrote:
> Maiko,
>
> Regarding the previous SEG Fault: I went back to Debian on a VM
> machine and not the Pi. I had the same issue for a time, but then I
> noticed the nos.log file had grown very large. I rotated the log file
> and now have a different issue.

> memcmp () at ../sysdeps/i386/memcmp.S:45
> 45      ../sysdeps/i386/memcmp.S: No such file or directory.
> (gdb)

Log entry:
Sun Feb 19 14:15:06 2017  - AT command: mbox kick n6mef+|6+

> Any ideas?

And this:

nr_bcnodes (ifp=<error reading variable: Cannot access memory at address
0x8525$
     ifp at entry=<error reading variable: Cannot access memory at address
0x8525ab$
661                             if (callnocall (rp->call))
(gdb)

Log entry:
Sun Feb 19 14:45:06 2017  - AT command: mbox kick n6mef+|7+

--
---

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body,
then only left-handed people are in their right minds.

                                  _____

                      73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
                         GMRS - WQTX645
                      Visalia, CA USA DM06ii