[nos-bbs] Segmentation Fault - Part II

Ray Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 19 17:38:37 EST 2017

Maiko,

Regarding the previous SEG Fault: I went back to Debian on a VM machine
and not the Pi. I had the same issue for a time, but then I noticed the
nos.log file had grown very large. I rotated the log file and now have a
different issue.

memcmp () at ../sysdeps/i386/memcmp.S:45
45      ../sysdeps/i386/memcmp.S: No such file or directory.
(gdb)

Any ideas?

--
---

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body,
then only left-handed people are in their right minds.

                                  _____

                      73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
                         GMRS - WQTX645
                      Visalia, CA USA DM06ii