[nos-bbs] Oddity With L> or L<

Charles J. Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Fri Feb 17 09:27:22 EST 2017

Something that has been bugging me for a while is trying to do a listing
in a message area by the TO field or the FROM field.  At some point in the
version upgrades, I am now unable to get a list that matched either criteria
unless it is an unread message.  None of the previously read messages will
show up as a result of this query.  However, whenever I do LS, all of the
matching messages show up, read or unread.  Any ideas of where to look for a
bad switch or is this a function of a .C file that needs correcting?
Thanks.

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Net Mon. @ 8:30PM 449.025/123.0 PL
http://www.nyc-arecs.org and http://www.nyc-skywarn.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB/1500 hz waterfall spot; Olivia 8/500 check-ins

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls
topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan