[nos-bbs] Search for VK sysops

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ac.rs
Sat Aug 26 10:06:26 EDT 2017

Hello all,

There is a high probability that in November I will participate as a
tutorial speaker on ham data radio modes in ITNAC 2017, Melbourne,
Victoria, http://www.itnac.org.au/ and I would be interested in meeting
local hams for that purpose, and for some ham gear display & practical
demo. I also plan to visit some other universities throughout Australia,
but nothing is defined yet.

In that direction, I look for help in locating VK packet sysops, so to
establish contacts with educational community in their parts of
Australia. I prefer technical universities and departments for
communications engineering, and computer science. Institutes of
technology and/or technical colleges are also welcomed.

Regards,

Misko YT7MPB