[nos-bbs] RIP

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 29 17:56:01 EDT 2016

Don is correct; I see the same problem with RIP here plus another that seems to be jnos2.0k related:

From time to time 2.0k stops broadcasting nodes; that is, when nodetimer reaches the point where the broadcast should occur, jnos is mute (does nothing on any interface). It will respond to a poll however. 2.0k also fails to execute a nodes broadcast from the command 'jnos> net bcn (interface)’.  Sometimes it works OK, sometimes not, and sometimes it quits broadcasting nodes after an hour or so of working OK.

I’m using exactly the same files as I use in 2.0j7 and 2.0j7 works fine.  Config.h is the default for both binaries. I’d be interested in running some tests with someone else that is running 2.0k. Perhaps we can set up an axip link if we don’t have one already and talk on Skype.

73’
jerome - ve7ass
Vancouver