[nos-bbs] A bad piece of pi...

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 7 02:10:50 EDT 2016

Agreed Bob, and I appreciate what you’re saying… but I only use telnet inside the lan not for any purpose to or from the internet. And normally I have each computer on the lan locked down with an iptables firewall.

I guess this particular problem has become an academic exercise for me — I do not like not understanding things — in looking hard to see why telnetting ‘into’ this particular pi doesn’t work, even telnetting into itself, I have an opportunity to learn something new. It’s a good day, I figure, when I can learn something new <g>.

Best,
jerome