[nos-bbs] Running JNOS on FreeBSD with Linux compatibility mode...

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Sun Nov 20 21:01:41 EST 2016

yes it will.  You might have to tweak the source file somewhat, but I've
known of many bsd fans back in the day running jnos and the old tnos
too.  I think bsd has pretty good linux layer now-a-days, so perhaps
drop a note and let us know how it went for ya!

good luck, 73

On 11/20/2016 04:51 AM, John W. Kitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is my understanding that with FreeBSD 11.0 an image file was made
> available specifically targeting both cubieboard and cubieboard2 hardware.
> In addition it is my understanding that JNOS is intended to run on Linux
> type O/S's. Does anybody on this list know if it is possible to run JNOS on
> FreeBSD with Linux compatibility mode or better yet have experience with
> doing so?
>
> Regards, Jk.

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken3