[nos-bbs] jnos v. 2.0j.7v not receiving winlink emails

Peter McCorison peter at mccorison.com
Sun May 1 14:15:11 EDT 2016

Maiko -

Well, it turns out that in the over-the air exchange forwarding to wl2k,
the ;FW: <callsign> line seems to be required, and the call sign seems
to have to be winlinkcall. I tested with a different callsign which I
know had tfc and did not receive any messages.

My coding skills are too rusty for me to mess with your code, and I
don't know how to make a patch, but what's needed seems to me to be
pretty trivial. See forward.c about line 1748.

Thanks for all your hard work on JNOS - it's becoming a great
general-purpose tool.

  - Peter K2SPR