[nos-bbs] Legacy pty/tty devices at Raspberry PI 2

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:49:45 EST 2016

I know..

They set legacy BSD devices =  yes in the config so they are available but
set the quantity at the second config line below that to zero and that
is why
they don't show up. The boot line sets the quantity of them.

But you are out of luck with the latest  Debian (Jessie) because
there the whole thing is switched off -- You need to turn it turn on in
the config
and recompile. The same if you grab a kernel from kernel.org.

Bob VE3TOK