[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0k.rc (release candidate)

'Gustavo Ponza' g.ponza at tin.it
Thu Jun 30 04:09:42 EDT 2016

>> I have also put a fix in where B1F is not the default SID shown
>> for incoming, instead of the older BF SID. So both ways, B1F is
>> now technically supported.
>
> I meant to say 'is NOW the default', sorry.

Well done!

> Only thing I have noticed however is I am getting early disconnects
> on some systems, so I wonder if this is because of B1F change, so I
> think maybe I should wait to update rsync till I figure out why.
>
> Sorry people, being a bit over ambitious here ...
>
> Maiko

Different versions of FBB and OBCM and different linux or windoze
platforms may have different behaviors so the maximum goal should
be reached with the LinFBB 7.0.8b2, the linux obcm 1.07b12 and the
LinBPQ 6.0.12.42 at first, and then, if possible, find some patch to
manage the other inconsistencies :)
However, apart some warning on the LinBPQ, the other two softwares
are already precise since now... so it needs just mask them :)

gus