[nos-bbs] Raspberry Pi & JNOS Compile error

Ray Quinn w6ray at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 10 13:41:26 EDT 2016

On 6/9/2016 4:40 AM, Maiko Langelaar wrote:

>> gcc -DUNIX -g3   -DDEBUG -Wall   -c -o tcpcmd.o tcpcmd.c
>> tcpcmd.c: In function ‘doaccesslist’:
>> tcpcmd.c:1003:12: error: ‘struct rtaccess’ has no member named ‘age’
>>   if (tpacc->age != -1)
>
> You need to define the following in config.h :
>
>    #define TCPACCESS_EXPIRY
>
> but this is really my fault, I did not enclose the 'age' check in that
> particular directive, I'll make sure to fix it.

That is one of the missing directives. What I did, I compiled with the
latest config.h.default and it went well, then I greped all the #define
lines into a text file and compared them one line at a time. The
software compiled just fine. I then compiled a "headless" version
without issue.

Thanks for all your hard work...

--

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handed people are in their right minds!
                                  _____

                      73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
                      Visalia, CA USA DM06ih
                      SJVBBS w6ray.ampr.org