[nos-bbs] Raspberry Pi & JNOS Compile error

ka4kkf ka4kkf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 18:10:24 EDT 2016

had a simaliar problem, would not run make. finally checked manual and
installed all prereqs. Got it to run make.
Now I can't get the shell ifconfig Tun0 x.x.x.x pointopoint x.x.x.x mtu
1500 up to work on the linux side.
I believe it has to do with the new systemd used for init.
ncurses-dev is not installed by default. I can't find the sheet I wrote
the data down on.
Jessie with systemd is taking a bit to get used to.
David