[nos-bbs] Winlink mail and JNOS

Lakenet n0mr at lakenet.com
Fri Dec 30 16:58:19 EST 2016

I'm now successfully sending and receiving Winlink mail in JNOS using the
latest JNOS version and the new secure password. The problem was the secure
password had to be entered in the JNOS password manager in upper case. I
could log onto the Winlink web site with both upper and lower case.

Thank you Maiko for the jump start.

Jerry, N0MR