[nos-bbs] Winlink mail and JNOS

Lakenet n0mr at lakenet.com
Mon Dec 19 12:57:57 EST 2016

Is anyone successfully sending and receiving Winlink mail since the new
secure password was started earlier this year. I'm still getting the Linux
stack smash error and Linux shutting down when I try to send a Winlink
message. I was successful at sending Winlink messages before the secure
password was started and I have changed my scripts to the suggested scripts.
I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 with the latest updates and the latest JNOS version.
I'd like to compare scripts with anyone that is successfully sending and
receiving Winlink messages.

Jerry, N0MR